Axel Christiansen Odder (ACO Møbler) Danish teak sideboard – 1960s
- High quality monumental Danish teak sideboard – 240cm long!
- Three sliding doors revealing compartments with adjustable shelves.
- Four drawers, all lined with green baize.
- Signature sculptural handles and elegant tapered legs.
- Excellent condition throughout, fully re-polished in our workshop.
- Delivery to England included in price. Please enquire for other UK and international delivery prices.
W: 240cm | D: 47cm | H: 80cm
A striking teak sideboard of impressive proportions, and a fine example of expert Danish cabinetry, offering a huge amount of stylish storage space, enhanced by sculptural framework, and featuring an appealing Arne Vodder style drawer design. There are two variants of this model – this example featuring the more attractive turned and collared legs which complement the tapered signature handles.
Displayed with ‘Sienna Waters, After the Storm’ by Lindsey Hambleton;